CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

It was bound to happen . . .

I keep a pretty busy schedule. FD on Monday, Rescue Squad on Tues, Cub Scouts on Wed, Laundry on Thursday, and once race season is back under way, Drag Strip on Friday, and Dirt Track on Saturday. Whew. That's just wrong that it took that long to type all that! Anyway, I dashed home tonight from the gym, grabbed a quick shower, and raced off to the firehouse. I got there, and . . . no one in the meeting room. Huh? Lots of cars in the lot, but no people. Finally, one of the other firemen came in. It's CLEAN UP meeting - and one that I don't have to attend! I didn't waste any time getting out of there!
But, that's OK, because when I was talking to Laurie today, my big mouth volunteered to make something for the Speedway Auxiliary meeting tomorrow night. When I remembered the meeting (that I don't have!) I realized I'd be up late making brownies. HA! No more! Brownies are in the oven, and Britney is drooling all over my tennis shoes trying to get at my leftover steak. I'm going to go enjoy every bite . . . .

0 comments: