CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rabbit Food

Have I mentioned the salad kick I'm on lately? These things are AWESOME! I get them at my local Kroger, and they're cheaper than a fast food meal . . .
This one is the Tuscan Pesto Chicken . . . my personal favorite. See? Everything you need . . .

Dump it all in, give it a good shake, and voila, lunch!

I have to say though, that the best part, is the utensil that comes with it. See, it starts like this:


Then, becomes this:


And finally, this is your eating thing:

Ok, so it's a blurry picture, and I'm in desperate need of a manicure, but I fixed that tonight. Really. My nails are now Revlon Blackberry, and look pretty darn good! At least they're real, right?? Anyway, look how much easier salad is to eat this way:

Makes lunch an adventure, and something to look forward to rather than just more bunny food. And, I have to admit, they are GOOD!!!!

Anyway. I'm tired, I'm cold, I'm going to go back to being curled up on the couch listening to it rain with my puppy. TGIF, everyone!

1 comments:

Lorie said...

That salad looks really good!