CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve, and here we go again!

Alright folks, I did it again. I had another date. Whoo hoo, yay, blah, and all that. Actually, as far as first dates go, this one was actually enjoyable! We met up in Roanoke, since he lives down near Danville, and had dinner at Fork in the Alley. If y'all don't know where that is, well, you shouldn't! You'd hate it. Bad bad place. The s'more dessert is just awful. You believe me, right? :-) Anyway, after a yummy dinner, we saw "I am Legend" I do NOT do scary movies, and I think he got a kick out of laughing at me. Nice guy, easy to talk to, and, drum roll please, he actually CALLED the next day! What a concept. I think we're going to try to get together this weekend as well, and he mentioned going to Cattle Annie's for the David Allen Coe concert. Works for me!!!

I spent yesterday helping Karey cook and clean, getting ready for her shin-dig tonight. Then, we took off for Roanoke and the Olive Garden. Came back, and I crashed. Today I'm going to go do my grocery shopping for tomorrow's dinner, and tonight I'm going to Karey's. Anytime I get together with her clan it's good times. The Helmicks are coming to my house for dinner tomorrow. I've never tried to do the whole turkey thing, so that might get a bit interesting. What's Santa bringing you?

0 comments: