CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! What a week! My sales were OUTRAGEOUS for December . . . for any week, really, so, THANK YOU to whatever karma is out there! And, I don't even feel beat to pieces like I normally do after a week like that. I'm supposed to go shopping tomorrow, but with the ice storm threatening, I don't know if that will happen or not! I kept my friends kids on Wed. night when I learned that I am NOT smarter than a 6th grader! That was some hard #$*() homework!!! Sheesh. But, got all the kids bathed, homework done, fed, and in bed and only 10 minutes late, so I felt like I had actually accomplished something!!!

My friend, Z, had a quote on her MySpace page. "Never allow someone else to be your priority while you allowing yourself to be their option". GOOD SCHTUFF! Far too long, and too many times, I have given and given of myself for someone who didn't want or appreciate it! I had a client tell me that most women come into their own in their 30's. It's when they say, hey, this is ME. You don't like it, your problem . . . not mind. We're more confident and self-assured. I'd have to say that was a pretty smart client!!!

I've got 2 presents ready now. Both of which I hope are just right for these people. My favorite, by far, is for Drew. I'm not going to post yet what it is, but I hope he *gets* it. I think it's humorous, anyway. Are you ready for the big day?

0 comments: