CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Got it together . . . for the next 10 minutes, anyway

Hi. Ever have those days where you just feel like, OK, I can do this? Today is one of those days. Got my house clean, the cards for the bank done, laundry is sud sing up right now. Even got part of my lights up outside so I look somewhat festive! I couldn't be the only one in the neighborhood without something going on! Got the bills paid and filed, so I'm broke again, but, hey, what else is new? Sales this week are off the charts, so that is very VERY good - a great entry into the "make Dave happy" game. Navy boy even called me last night. I'm not sure what I think of that. Part of me thinks that I really REALLY made a mistake . . . and then the other part of me says, "But there was a REASON". Yeah . . . what was that reason again? Anyway. It was REALLY good to hear from him, and to talk to him. He mentioned coming in this weekend, so maybe I'll even get to see him . . . maybe. They're calling for ice, etc. here, so that's NOT a fun thing. Snow, yes, feet of it, but not ice. Ugh. Don't even want to think about it! I'm going to go watch K's kids tomorrow night while she goes to a meeting. They are wonderful. If I could guarantee that mine would turn out like that . . . I could be persuaded to try the 2 legged version instead of the floppy eared 4 legged! :-) Anyway. It's about time to crash . . . I better do it!

0 comments: