CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snowy Wednesday

It's snowing! And I mean, REALLY snowing. Not accumulation like I got used to in Utah, but a good snow for Virginia. I get to go to a meeting for work this afternoon. Not that meetings are so exciting, but I feel like #$*() today. No, I'm NOT pregnant! Why is that the first thing everyone suspects? What about a plain old stomach virus? Sheesh. I think it might have something to do with all the sugar I had yesterday, too!!

I know I talk about how much I love being single. And I do! I love not answering to anybody. When I leave in the morning, if I leave a clean house, 99% of the time, it's clean when I come home. 1% is because I do have a puppy that likes to be mischievous every now and then. But still. HOWEVER. Here is my disclaimer to the whole single thing. Holiday time SUCKS. You know, all the dinners/events that are for you and "A significant other" I hate showing up by myself! I put on a happy face and pretend that it's all good, but it S U C K S. Big time. I think that compounds everything else, and if I let it get to me, it would REALLY get to me. So, on goes my happy face, and I'll pretend like it doesn't suck. Happy Holidays, and all that.

0 comments: