CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Fragments

On Saturday. Better late then never, right? Friday Fragments are for those of us with posts too short to hold their own . . .
**********************
That's right. I'm confused. I finally got over the one dream that I kept having (THANK YOU!), but now I'm on to another one. I'm sure it has more to do with the various books I've been reading than my subconsious, but Mrs. 4444 told me to post them and see if ya'll have thoughts. The most recent dream varies slightly, but always around the basic idea that there is a room in my house that I either forget about or can't find. The houses are always very detailed, and I always live alone in them. It's just . . . weird.
**********************
Another thing I'm confused about is the weather. I mean, on Monday we went into work late because of snow, and today, I was sweating to death at the track.
**********************
I was also really looking forward to getting back to racing, but then today, after being up there for about 45 minutes, I was so over it. Can I not make up my mind?
**********************
I love Facebook more and more every day, at the same time that I hate it. I don't know that I like being so easily found, but at the same time, I love catching up with various people from my past lives. Interesting, that it's been high school/NC people, and none from school in Idaho?? I'm ok with that, just . . . interesting.
**********************
Had a squad call the other night at 2:30. For once, it was an actual emergency, and not the "I stubbed my toe, take me to the ER", which makes me feel better about going, but daaaannng. I'm getting old! Wears on a girl!
**********************
Is it possible to have your life too full? Lately, I've had a lot of people tell me I need to slow down, take a breath, not do so much. But, what else would I be doing? I think the things that I am doing really are deserving of my time and energy. Still, I can't help but wonder if maybe I'm missing out on something??
**********************
That being said, my puppy is snoring at my feet, and I can hear my bed calling. I'm going to go follow her good example . . .
**********************
Come play . . . late is ok, too!

Half-Past Kissin' Time

0 comments: