CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordful Wednesdays

Good morning! It's time for another round of Wordful Wednesday's - those of us with photos who want to talk about them.


So, how do you know that Spring is lurking just around the corner? Is it the weather? Last Thursday it was 60. Amazing, warm, teasing weather. I cleaned out the old leaves from my flower beds and planted a few more bulbs. After I had my side yard cleaned up, we found these poking through. I love that first glimpse of green!

But then, you go from 60 to 15, and wake up to find this instead.



The first real snowfall of the year. On the 1st of March. Go figure, and stuff, right?





Still, I think this is the real way I can tell that Spring is just around the corner. I start to have visitors in the bathtub!!!What about you? What are some of the signs that tell you Spring is about to be sprung?

Come play with us . . .

5 comments:

Susan said...

You are much closer to spring than we are. Lucky. It is supposed to get up to 50 by the weekend though so I guess we are on our way. And I am dreading the return of the spiders. Eww.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the plant in the snow. How profound! It's like 70 degrees here now and I'm hoping it stays. Although I know, snow might be on the way this weekend!

Susie said...

I am so jealous!! I can't wait for signs of spring here in Wisconsin. Nothing yet.

Claremont First Ward said...

Spiders are a sure sign of spring! :)

Anonymous said...

I had something like that at my old apartment, I emptied half a can on the bugger. Small spiders I don't have a problem with. It's the big ones that make me jump.