CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Song Choices

I have the same songs for my workout, every night. This is mainly because I don't care what the song it, I need a beat to keep me on track. After I do my cardio, I switch it to shuffle and head to strength training.

I found it rather ironic, that while I was killing myself on the incline sit-up machine thing-y, my song switched to "SOS". Yeah. By Abba. Don't blame me. Strange things show up when I surf music after midnight. Just as I got done, "Joy to the World" came on. You know, "Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he was a good friend of mine". That one. And, of course, as I was finishing my inner/outer thigh squeezy things, "Happy Ending" came on. I just had to laugh and call it a night.

Do you have song suggestions for me? I'm looking for 135-145 bpm. Help! I need something new!!!

1 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

LOL, Sheri! I'm not much of an audiophile, so I can't help you with the music, but I look forward to updates! :)