CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Meme

Why not? Let's give it a go:

1.You have ten dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Diet Cherry Dr Pepper, Beef Jerky, Pretzels. Maybe some kind of gooey candy? Maybe?

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A Dolphin

3. Who is your favorite redhead(s)?
Michelle. And my Mama. :-)

4. What do you order when you are at IHOP?
Uh, pancakes? isn't that the point?

5. Last book you read?
Er, a series Fonda gave me, and I can't think of it right now. They were good though!

6. Describe your mood.
Really good. Looking forward to the summer months

7. Describe the last time you were physically injured?
Um, badly? That would be October a year ago when I rammed the stick into my foot. Yeah, it hurt.

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Probably Michelle. She's tall enough we could get out. :-)

9. Rock concert or symphony?
I like both, but would prefer the concert.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Outside, my puppy. Inside, a friend of mine.

11. Favorite soda
Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper. I just got turned onto it, and it's awesome!

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Yellow T-shirt

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
My car

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
Twilight. Not as good as the book

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
I'll jump on the Robert Pattinson bandwagon

16. What is your favorite kind of cake?
Hmm. Right now, it would be Oatmeal

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Robitussin and Advil

18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My dog's water dish

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not usually

20. Favorite toy as a child?
My teddy bear, Puffles

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Only if I want to eat!

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I know they do. Heard some interesting ones this weekend!

23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Few weeks ago

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Cantelope

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Er, no

26. Do you like running long distances?
Not a bit, but love the Elliptical!

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Of course - I grew up in Utah!

28. What color are your bedsheets?
Right now? blue. I also have tan and grey ones.

29. What's your favorite flower?
Tulips and Daffodils

30. Do you do ballet?
Did it as a kid

31. Do you listen to classical music?
Sometimes

32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
S&TC!

33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
Nope

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
45

35. Do people consider you smart?
About some things, but really stupid about others!

36. How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears, once.

37. Are you signed on AIM?
Nope

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Hasn't everyone? Used to do it with rubber cement!

39. How do you feel about your family?
I love my family!

40. Do you have an iPod?
Sure do

41. What time do you go to bed?
Whenever I want. It's one of the joys of being an adult.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Nothing. Listening to my Itunes Party Playlist

43. What movie do you know every line to?
Pretty Woman

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Green Goddess

45. What did you get for Christmas this year?
Crock pots and sheets!

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
My aunt and Uncle live in Alaska

47. Do you like hugs?
yes! Very much.

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Been a while . . .

49. What is the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They don't misprounouce, they just flat get it wrong. Some crazy mix of Carrie and Sheri

50. Last person you hugged?
Lindsey. She's very huggable.

Ok, if you play . . . let me know so I can come read!

0 comments: