CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday

I just got my L. fix! K. came by to make some copies and had her rugrats with her. You know, if I could have kids like that . . . I could almost be convinced I'm missing out on something. L. is just so, cute.

I have gotten SO many compliments on my digital photo frame, that K. gave me for Christmas this past year. People are amazed with my Africa pics. I love the memories it brings back. It was truly a once in a lifetime experiance.

Cindy called this morning while I was getting ready for work, and asked me to stop by and bring donuts. For future reference, Stacey has a 3 donut limit. That girl is wired when she has too much sugar. Adorable, but wired.

I got up nice and early this morning and got the dishes done, clothes folded, dog walked, and still on time to work. This means that tonight I just get to do some light cleaning, and I'm done! Hard to believe I was once ok with just letting my clothes be whereever they landed! Mom, ya done good.

I'm getting ready to book my trip to TX/UT to visit family. Not that I don't want to visit family, but daggone it, I like my life! I don't like leaving Britney for that much time. I'm so grateful for the amazing people that will help me out in taking care of her and my plants! No way I could do it without them.

Can you tell it's been another slow day here? Slow enough even that I'm not even interested in digging out another Journal question, so I'll just have to end with a quote. Happy weekend, everyone.

"It's hard to do nothing because you tend to do something and then you have to drop everything." - Jerry Seinfeld

0 comments: