CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

5 and 5

So, I saw this on another post, and figured it would make a good post for me as well. I've been feeling very un-inspired as of late, and completely forgot about Wordful Wednesday's. I'll have to do better next week!

5 things I love about the Holidays:
1. Decorating. I love putting up my tree and seeing all the lights everywhere.
2. Food. Duh! It's when people make their signature dishes, and turkey. Yummy!
3. Christmas music. I have about 3 days worth of Christmas music on my Ipod now.
4. The Forgotten Carols This is separate from Christmas music because it is. So there.
5. Getting to spend time with friends and family.

5 things I don't love about the Holidays
1. Un decorating. My house looks so plain and blah after everything is gone.
2. Money. I hate dealing with money, and in December, there's never enough for everything.
3. Seeing the "gimme" attitude that too many people have, or worrying about getting the "it" item. Really, a month from now, kids will be wanting something else.
4. Dishes. It's the downside of all that yummy food!
5. Too much to do! I enjoy all of it, but January is a welcome break!

1 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

I really need to get up to speed with the i-pod thing. I own one, but I don't use it much. Now that you mention the Christmas thing, it inspires me to get going on finding my Carpenters CD's!