CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

Since I started dating B., there have been some changes in my life. Just a couple. But, one of the things that I've failed to realize is that it means changes for Britney, too. And, I'm not too sure she's willing to go along! Case in point:



The kids were trying to watch a movie. N. is on the other end of the couch. But, when I sit on this end, I let Britney curl up with me. I guess B. didn't realize that! Britney just helped herself right back to her regular end, and made do the best she could! Poor puppy . . . LOL

What you don't see in this photo is the time they spent playing with her BEFORE that completely wore her out!!!

I'm playing along at:



9 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

She looks blissfully exhausted! :)

Letti said...

What a sweet picture. It sure looks like they love each other.

Amanda said...

well it is her couch!! hehehe dogs are so funny!

Susie said...

They look very comfy:-)

Unknown said...

Cute photo. I really love your doggie!

tiarastantrums said...

that is so hilarious!

Hootin Anni said...

Gotta love this photo!!!

Come see my Wordful Wednesday if you can find time!! It's a catghan!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

That is too funny! Poor puppy she just needed a nap!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that is sooo precious!