CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

Hey, I do have a picture!

Our Rescue Squad president just stopped by and dropped off my service ring (5 years). Now, I've been on the squad since 2001 . . . I'll let you do the math, I'll wait. Anyway, the ring they initially ordered was . . . not pretty. I promptly put it back in the box and stuck it in my drawer. Evidently, I wasn't the only one to feel this way, so they tried it again. And, here's round 2:


I'm pleased! And, it's gold. Usually I wear silver jewelry, so I was glad to have something different. Hey, at least it's a picture for Wordful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I like the ring, but whats it for? A squad. . .what kind of a squad?

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i like it...and sometimes a badge of honor is not as good looking as we want...but this one is good!

Unknown said...

Great ring! Congratulations on five years!

Claremont First Ward said...

It looks great......and, I've been noticing that gold is totally back in! :)

Mrs4444 said...

That's awesome! I'll bet that job provides lots of good stories....do tell!