CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Warm again . . .

The 'puter thing is really, REALLY aggravating me, but that's ok, since Super Ray is going to Save The Day. Right Ray?

Anyway, this weekend was the other 2 parades for this area. There wasn't a whole lot of other stuff going on in my life, and I loved getting to spend time with friends I don't usually get to. Heck, even A. and D. came by the house to visit! Ok, so maybe they were really just dropping off a check, but I can still pretend it was because they really wanted to see me, right?

The guy who organized the Glasgow parade put so much time and effort into it, and it really showed. That was the one parade we could throw candy at (daylight), and we had a blast doing it! Even as cold as it was, the kids had an amazing time. It wasn't the longest parade, and we threw candy at everyone. Adults, kids, dogs, police, it was awesome. This character was a trip to watch. Here he was trying to steal one of our candy buckets . . .

Like I said, one of the best parts was spending time with friends. Aren't they the greatest? I think between the two of them, they know everyone in the surrounding counties!!

We froze our tails off, but I think everyone had at least as much fun as I did. I would be remiss if I didn't say a very, very, very special thank you to Cindy, Britney's favorite letter-outer, and Carolyn, a new letter-outer for rescuing me, yet again. There's no way I could do the things I am able to enjoy without the spectacular friends that I have!

This week promises to be fairly "normal". That means that I have lots of meetings, and a little bit of free time. Hopefully, I can get some more "Christmas" done. What about you?

0 comments: