CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Back!

Online! Ray got my 'puter fixed . . . and I am SOOO relieved! Even better, it has all my "stuff" from my lap top.

This weekend I was sooo busy. I went with the Ramsey's to see the dancing lights in Roanoke. I hadn't ever seen something like that IRL, and it was well worth the trip. Ignore the jumpy shooting, it was rather awkward from the back of the vehicle, but this guy does a great job. He works with Annette. I can't believe people have that much time on their hands!

Saturday I got up and met with members of the Natural Bridge Speedway Auxiliary, and we helped pack and deliver Christmas Baskets for those in need. The time spent with each other was the best, as was being able to help those in need. Probably the highlight there was getting to spend a little one on one time with Laurie. That NEVER happens! There are times I wish I lived much closer to people.

Speaking of living closer to people, Sunday I got to give the best present so far. I loaded up and showed up at Msh's house. I had plotted with her Mom to make sure she'd be home, and I got to go and spend time with her and her beautiful baby girl. Tomorrow I hope to have some pictures up. I took a TON of them! S. has gotten so big!

Sunday night I dashed home, and whipped up a batch of cookies for the Cookie Exchange at work today. Bruce and the boys were there, so I went ahead and gave them their presents. The kids loved them! I was worried, since it's been a while since I had to buy gifts for kids, other than the R. clan. Tonight I may go shopping with B. What's with men who leave the shopping to the last minute?? I'm fighting a stupid head cold, and am pretty durn miserable. If I don't feel better when I wake up tomorrow, I'm going to call off the cooking on Christmas thing. No sense in passing along cooties, right? I think that one of the WORST things we do is that in the height of flu/cold season, hey, let's get together and share cooties! Ugh.

Check back tomorrow for Wordful Wednesday pictures of my weekend!

0 comments: