CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fragments

Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time (what a great blog name!) does a Friday Fragments, and I'm going to play along.

**************************************

Last night was BV's Christmas parade. We met in the FL parking lot, Laurie threw her plastic at me and told me to buy a new tree. Why? 'Cause the one on the float came off and was all jacked up. So, we got that tree, got it up, and rode to the line up in the drizzle and cold. I had the best time! We have 2 more parades this weekend.

**************************************

F. tried to get me some beads so I could try to copy this amazing craft-y tree that Sharon made. Yeah, the beads are WAY cheaper online, but because I can't plan ahead, I can't get them here in time for this Christmas. Sorry Stacey, maybe next year!

**************************************

I've been playing Super Mario Bros. 3 like crazy. I love it! I'd forgotten how much fun it is. By the way, if any of you run into a copy of SMB 2 that they would like to send my way, it would be the best stocking stuffer ever! I miss that game . . . can you believe my NES even still works? Crazy. Who needs Guitar Hero?

***************************************

My house still smells like a skunk. Not bad, but just noticeable as you come in the door. Will it never go away?

***************************************

I did a bad, bad thing. I followed a link through Facebook that a friend sent me. Yeah. I know. Say it with me . . . virus. So NOW I can't get online at home. At all. And Super Ray is stumped, but is sending me the fix-it so hopefully I can come out of withdrawals this weekend. 'Cause I got to have my PostSecret Sunday fix, ya'll! It was funny, he was reading about the virus and I was all, Yup, yup, I did that! Soooo frustrating. Thank goodness for smart and clever friends though!

***************************************

1 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

No kidding! I am addicted to Post Secret, too. So sorry about the virus; I appreciate the warning and will be sure to mention it to my kids. Parade, huh? In the cold? You're quite the trooper! :) Thanks for joining in today; you fragmented like a pro!