CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guess who's birthday it is?

That's right, it's my DAD's birthday today!!! Since I'm a slacker like that, I didn't forget about it, I just FORGOT to buy a card! So, instead I decided to do this. I realized something though. As I was trying to find photos of Dad, it was durn near impossible! Why? Because DAD was always the one with the camera! So, while these might not be the best, I wanted to share them anyway! The professional was actually in the shots . . .
Above is me and Dad, while we were camping at Yogi Bear Camp. Circa 1997, I do believe! It was awesome. We road tripped up to pick up Brad from a summer camp at SVU.

Speaking of Brad, here he is with Dad helping with some yardwork at our house in Roy. I'd have to guess Brad was about 4-5, so that would make this maybe 1982? And eating tomatoes, from the looks of it!

Dad and Mom. Not sure when this was taken, but it was at the NC house. Aren't they a great couple?Photo of Dad at Oribi Gorge in South Africa. I LOVE this picture of him!

This one is me, Mom, and Dad at Oribi Gorge. Visiting them in South Africa was one of the highlights of my life. Sure doesn't much look like Africa, does it?

Those are just a few pictures so I can actually get to work on time. I love you Daddy! Happy Birthday!!!

0 comments: